Our team is ready to roll! It's an exciting time for everyone on our
team. Some of our team members have never been overseas. Others have
done multiple missions trips. We are praying God uses us in a mighty
way to encourage the local missionaries and further the work of the
gospel in Bolivia. Here are some ways you can specifically pray for
- Health - That we would stay healthy!
- Physical safety - That we would avoid personal injury.
- Communication - That we would not become frustrated by the language
barrier, and instead be joyful as we strive to understand the people
- Unified - That we would become, and remain, unified as a team. No
drama! :) Everything for the glory of God at all times. We want our
outward attitudes and inward heart condition to be a constant
reflection of Christ in us.
- Spiritual warfare - That we would trust in God and be
focused/intentional in our prayer life as we prepare and when in the
field. "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the
rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this
present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly
places." (Ephesians 6:12)
Thanks to everyone!! We will try to post many updates as able and
please feel free to comment on our posts!